
Sunday, July 20, 2008
They got me good...
So I guess I should start by saying that I have the best husband ever. He organized the most wonderful surprise party for my birthday - yes, my 30th. I'm also lucky enough to have the best family & friends to help him make this day a memorable one for me. Not only did he throw a fantastic party, he managed to surprise me by having family fly in from CT. I know that a lot of people made this party the success it was and I'm so grateful. Anthony couldn't be at the party, but his picture made it there! Here are just a few pics.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LISA! Believe it or not, I actually remembered that it was your b-day on the 14th (it is the 14th right?) because one of my good friends Shauna's b-day is the same day! So I did think of you! It looks like you had so much fun, how nice of Rich to surprise you like that for your 30th!
Lisa my dear, my “best friend” from afar… I wish you all of the happiness in the world on your 30th birthday… you deserve it. … Rich should win “husband of the year” for pulling this off. He is such a great man! (I just wish he would have invited me!! Hello, I am in CT too… ok I had my bratty moment – I know, I know Kezia will always be Kezia)
Seriously though, enjoy this day and these moments all month long, you have allot to be thankful for and celebrate – you have your handsome boy, Anthony, to hold in your arms tight… ok, you hold Rich too… but I am sure Anthony does come first sometimes.. he is the prince of the house… just like my boy… geese, these little ones..
I love you and miss you so much.
Love Kezia
Post a Comment