I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Kayla too!! She is going to be 8 months when we come, and it just amazes me how time flies by!! We are so excited to come and visit in just a few weeks!! I can't wait to see you guys!! Did you start Anthony on cereal yet?! Tyler eats oatmeal at day-care..He seems to eat better for them! LOL..Go figure!
Isn't the Bumbo seat awesome?? Chase still likes to sit in it for fun. Sometimes we use it as a booster at the table and it works great! Anthony is adorable and getting so big! I need to make a trek down there sometime and join one of your playdates!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Kayla too!! She is going to be 8 months when we come, and it just amazes me how time flies by!! We are so excited to come and visit in just a few weeks!! I can't wait to see you guys!! Did you start Anthony on cereal yet?! Tyler eats oatmeal at day-care..He seems to eat better for them! LOL..Go figure!
Look at our babies in plaid. You know they are going to look at that pic one day and be like - what are we wearing? LOL
Isn't the Bumbo seat awesome?? Chase still likes to sit in it for fun. Sometimes we use it as a booster at the table and it works great! Anthony is adorable and getting so big! I need to make a trek down there sometime and join one of your playdates!
Post a Comment