My blog wasn't working right for awhile there, but I'm back up and running again so here are some random pics I've taken over the last couple of weeks...
Thanks to all for all of the great Christmas toys, but we must report that Anthony's favorite toy at the moment is a soda bottle! Not to worry though, our floor is covered with all of his presents, so you can imagine how crazy its making Rich!

Peacefully sleeping

Anthony now loves his sippy cup - finally! Now we just have to get him eating "people food"!

Making a mess of his bottle - He had more fun playing with it, than drinking it!

He's a big shot now - would much rather play outside of his excersaucer than in it.

My favorite Yankee fan all decked out. I put him in full NY Yankee gear because I knew how happy it would make his daddy, my other fave Yankee fan!

My baby looking all grown up in his blazer and button-down. Does it get any cuter?
2 comments:
that bottom picture is priceless with the little jacket!!! what a freakin' cutie...oh and to answer your question, yes he did cry! he cries when he falls on his butt because he gets so mad....it is bound to happen until they figure the walking bit...you are so lucky anthony loves the sippy cup..tyler wants NOTHING to do with it..we have tried all different kinds..we will give it to him throughout the day, but he could careless!!
Is that little blazer from Children's Place?? I almost got it for Chase the other day at the outlet. Seeing it again just now makes me think I will definitely get it next time!
Post a Comment