Look at us Grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anctil Family Baby Shower

Surprise! Monica and I got together and thought it would be nice to have a small shower celebration for Doug, Casey & Kayla. The surprise was on Casey when she showed up for dinner and found us waiting for them! Congratulations Anctil Family - we can't wait for "Newton" to get here!
Doug, Kayla & Casey before dinner
Bonnie & Bob (Thanks for taking them to the restaurant!)
Rich & Aunt Mary
Monica & Priscilla
Kayla & Anthony (She entertained him when he got bored with his parents!)
Marcos & Monica
Cake time!
Brother & Sister bibs!
Kayla sporting her new bib - what an adorable big sister-to-be!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Thank you so, so , so much for the baby shower. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful friend! We had a great time. I love these pics, but wish there was at least one with you in it!