Its that time of year already...We've decorated the house and put our tree up. We were anxious to see how that would go (we put up the tree at night after Anthony went up to bed). He's been doing really well!
Here he is admiring Santa Claus!
RICH, LISA, ANTHONY, AIDAN, MAX & REESE
4 comments:
Love the flannel pj's! I also love how he is admiring Santa! Tyler is obsessed with Santa! We still have to decorate our tree since Tyler is very crazy around the tree..Always puts his arm out as he run or walks buy it! I can see all my ornaments falling off, so that is why I have been stalling!! HAHAHA
Lisa - Are those the oj's i got him from "jane and jake"??? I love them too... those are Christmas PJ's he is growing so fast... so cute.
Lisa, where are hotse PJ's from? I could love to get he boys matching ones for Christmas!
Thanks guys!
Lisa, we got those PJs from Kezia about a year ago. They are Janie & Jack! They probably have a website with something similar this year!
Kezia, I love those PJs they are my favorite!
Thanks, Jenn! The best part about that Santa pic is that he's actually admiring Rich! Rich was using a Santa hand for the picture. I don't know why, but it just makes the picture even more special for me!
Post a Comment