Look at us Grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Slacker

I've been a bit of a slacker with the blog this month - so here are some random pics from the last few weeks.
My boys

Looking at the photo album
Still looking at some photos...Too funny because if you look closely they're mostly all of him. He looks at them and says "baby"....Too cute!
Playing with a Christmas toy in his favorite Elmo Jammies
Coloring at his table
Dipping chips in Salsa - he LOVED the salsa, go figure!
Pushing his favorite outdoor toy, the famous lawnmower!
Looking too cute in one of his many new outfits he got for Christmas

3 comments:

Jenn said...

He is just too cute...I love the one of him looking at his baby photos while lying on his belly...He looks like a little man doing that! I can't wait to see him and you guys of course in March!!

Casey said...

Is he coloring at the table or on the table!!!

Rich and Lisa said...

Casey - I seriously had to go back and enlarge the picture after reading you comment to double-check. It really does look like he is coloring on the table, but its paper! It just happens to be the same color as the table. I thought I was really losing it for a sec!