Look at us Grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fun Stuff

Nothing much going on except that I'm trying to be better with posting pics - here are some from the last week!
Anthony giving his new Mickey a ride!
followed by a hug
Sporting my new Yankee hat
We can't get much Yankee gear here, so thanks Kezia!
It snowed here in Georgia. Anthony wasn't so sure at first!
Then he came around!
This is the day it started - I think we ended up with about 4 inches! Of course, it was almost all gone by the next day!
Aunt Melissa came to visit and left behind this note for Anthony in the tub. He noticed it right away - must have been the Mickey ears!
Attempting to eat mac & cheese with a fork
Nah, forget it - with my hands is way easier & messier!
I heart Elmo!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big our boys are getting!!

Tyler is a HUGE fan of Elmo....We are doing an Elmo Birthday Theme this year : )